Monday, May 9, 2011

October Afternoon "Apple" Chipboard Album

Hi there, well this is going to be my first actual post so I'm hoping it all works out. This was a little album that I had made for my son's Kindergarten teacher.  I enjoyed using all of the October Afternoon papers as well as all the little embellishments from Maya Road and some from Crafty Secrets.  You will quickly find that I love all things Shabby Chic and Vintage and I love to distress the heck out of everything as well as using lots of glitter, glam and a little Tattered Angels along the way.  I hope you will enjoy viewing my blog as much as I love creating everything.  Until next time....


This is also a little something I like to do along side my scrapbooking fetish and that is a little home decor.  This is an initial I created for a client of mine.  She wanted something to coordinate with the colors of the baby's room and I couldn't of been more excited when she told me "chocolate brown and pinks".  So with a little glitter and some added bling here's how it came out. 
Enjoy!


Sorry about the dates being on the photos.  I'll be sure to remove those from here on out.  :)

Hi there, here are some photos of some projects that I created for the scrapbooking store (Remember When) that I design for.  Theres a little Melissa Frances in there with some Prima note cards that I made in to a little album of fun things all tucked away here and there.  I just absolutely love these product lines.  I can never get enough!
 
Here is the little album that I created from the Prima note cards which like I had
mentioned before was so much fun to do.  And I just love using my sewing machine. However it still makes me a little crazy at times when it doesn't do what I want.  haha   


2 comments:

  1. Hi monique, So good to see some of your projects. Your work is absolutely amazing! Also glad to see you figured out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique, how did you add the butterfly to the glass bead?

    ReplyDelete