Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Melissa Frances Postcard Album

Hi there!  I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything lately, I've been busy with my children and enjoying our summer.  But here is a little album that I had put together for my daughters birth pictures to go in from a Melissa Frances postcard album kit that I have had sitting around for quite some time.  So I finally decided to make it come to life.  I also used a Melissa Frances Baby Ephemera Kit to embellish the inside as well.  I'm still not completely finished but wanted to give you a sneek peek at it.  Enjoy!


I just love everything about Melissa Frances, how everything has such a feel of nostalgia about it and how beautiful everything is.  You can so easily alter the ephemera and make it look even more tattered and torn.  :)  so much fun!
I also used some vintage seam binding (of course) and some prima lace here and there.  How can you not love that stuff.  I can never have enough of prima...anything!  hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment