Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi there!  Just stopping in real quick to post these since I meant to do this a little while back.  Ugh!! Anyways, here are a few more Valentine's day cards that I created for the scrapbooking store using the KI Memories, Inc. paper line.  I believe it is their Valentine's line but nevertheless I had fun with these papers as well.  It's a little out of my comfort zone but I still put in my vintage flair on it.
On this card I used some Prima lace at the bottom, the KI papers, and stitched around some lined notebook paper.  The butterfly is from Tattered Angels, painted with some Ivory colored paint, and then I used a script stamp on top of that.  Did some distressing and then covered it with a light coat of glitter.
On this next card I again used the same paper line, added a heart doily with some fun little trinkets. Some vintage seam binding, and of course some Prima flowers and some Maya Road pom pom trim.  :)
Here I used some Maya Road chipboard wings, again painted them with some off white acrylic paint, distressed and then glittered.

The heart in the middle is also from Maya Road and just covered with the KI papers and distressed.  I made this sweet little flower out of my seam binding and used some twine around the bottom of the card.  The stamp at the top is from Pink Paislee.
This cute little envelope is also from the paper line and I just simply cut it out and stamped on it at the bottom as well as the little jewelry tag I used to tuck inside.
 
On this last card I used the same paper line and downloaded the digital image that is on the card.  I then took a Tattered Angels chipboard frame and just Glimmer Misted it, tied some seam binding around the top and the little ticket inside is also another digital image I downloaded.  Thanks for stopping by!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment