Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Maya Road Mini Vintage Banner

Hi there!  Well the summer seems to be slipping by so quickly and before I know it my son will be starting first grade and my daughter will be going off to pre-school...sigh!  They are growing up so fast and I wish I could just stop time for awhile...a long while.  I've had a little spare time to play around here and there so I made a little something to hang in my daughters room.  It is a chipboard Maya Road Mini Banner.  I used some of the most beautiful Graphic 45 papers that I absolutley love and decided to use these for the banner. 

I also used a little bling (of course) and some glitter.  The little mini chipboard scrolls are also from Maya Road and the little baubles are from Melissa Frances.  The rhinestone embellishments are actually buttons that I had found and of course nothing would be complete without some beautiful vintage seam binding and some vintage lace.  All the things that make my heart melt.

1 comment: