Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Father's Day Grunge Album

So here is a little something I put together that is a little more "on the NOT so feminin side" you could say.  It's a little more on the dirty and grungy side of things but I like this just as well.  I had a lot of fun making this and watching it transform in to something that my husband (and of course the family) will cherish for always.  This is my very "belated" Father's Day gift to him.  It is a little bit of everything but mostly all Tim Holtz.  I love looking back at these pictures and remembering how special each and every one of them are.  It also makes me sad to think of how quickly the time has gone as well. 

I created all the envelopes inside the album using the Graphic 45 core impressions cardstock so that I could tuck the pictures inside each one.  I also used the Tim Holtz papers as well as the calendar sheet to indicate the date of when each picture was taken with either a pearl on top of the number if not some other embellishment.  I also used some of the envelopes for tags that I could journal on and have the kids write sentiments on to their daddy.  It is definately stuffed with a lot of goodies but most of all wonderful memories to last forever.

  So I am off to hopefully share another album with you soon, this one is a girly one using some Tattered Angels and some more Graphic 45 papers and yummy embellishments.  Good nite for now!  :)

2 comments: