Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A little bit of this and that....

Hi there bloggers!  Well it has been some time since my last blog and so I have a few things here I would like to post.  First off are some little "thank you" tags that I had made for a couple of friends of mine who have been so sweet and generous to me and I just wanted to show them a little thanks by making a little something for them.  The tags are from Spellbinders and from there I just decorated them with some of my all time favorite papers, flowers and embellishments.

I then took some little glassine bags and decorated the outsides of those using some paper doilies that I sprayed with some Glimmer Mist. I then just folded down the tops and closed them using some Prima embellishments that I have been anxiously waiting to use, and this worked out just perfect.  I also used some Paper Trey die cuts and of course some more Prima lace and some vintage papers from Crafty Secrets.


And here is a little "thank you" card that I made for another very dear, and sweet friend of mine.  I ended up taking another one of my glassine bags and tucking it away inside the card and making it into a little gift card holder.

On the inside of the galssine bag I just cut out a piece of old vintage sheet music and put that inside of the bag.  I then just tied some jute twine to the top of the envelope and then puched out and glittered a little baby cupcake at the bottom.  The reason for the cupcake is because she so sweetly had made 60 cupcakes for all the parents and children at my son's birthday party so I felt it would be appropriate to add a little cupcake at the bottom.  Thank you again so much my sweet friend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment