Friday, February 8, 2013

It's time for tea...

Hi bloggers, well it has been some time since my last posting.  I have had many a things going on in my life just as we all do and find myself trying to cherish each and every day I have and not take the things that I have nor the people that I love and have in my life for granted.   Life takes on many changes that a lot of us never think will ever happen to us or the ones we love but it does and it just makes you stop and think about how precious life is.  So I have taken some time away for a bit to just sit back and take one day at a time and value everything around me and what's in it.

So here I am to post a few things that I had worked on but didn't get the chance to post and of course some last minute Valentine cards and gift bags that I just had to share since I just adore Valentine's Day and everything about it.  So with all that being said, here are some cards that I did a while back using the Prima Tea Thyme paper line.  There is no way I wasn't going to be hoarding some of this stuff...are you kidding!!  How can you not love this paper???  My oh my!  So here is the first card I used with coordinating cardstock and everything Tea Thyme, even the name is adorable!  :)


With these two cards I used the Tea Thyme paper, Martha Stewart border punch and a tag punch that I am not sure from where. With the flowers I just took a glue pen along the edges and then added glitter to them to make them stand out and of course nothing would be complete with out some pearls added here and there and some seam binding.  The straight pins are from Maya Road.

On this card I used some of the Papertrey Ink die cuts, some buttons, twine, seam binding and of course some pearls and inked the edges with Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink.  The "Thanks" sentiment is from the paper line as well.

These next two cards are also using the same paper line and some of the Tea Thyme chipbaord embellishments.  Using the Tea Thyme paper I cut out the banner on the one card and also just simply cut traingles to make my banner on the other card.  Used my sewing machine to stitch around the edges and embellished it with lots of goodies.

The lace flower trim is from Maya Road and the stamped sentiment is from Crafty Secrets. And the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Prima Tea Thyme line.


The last card uses a simple doily and again the papers from Tea Thyme stitched around the edges.  The jar in the center is from Papertrey Ink.  The heart and the circles are just using a simple punch and the sentiment inside the heart is from Prima as well.  Add a little glitter with some buttons and bakers twine and you have a sweet little card for any occasion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment