Friday, February 8, 2013

Love is in the air...

Well here I am again and this time I have some Valentine's for you all.  I have missed my blog and creating things to post but it is nice to know that I can always come back to it when the time allows.  So I have created a few little Valentine's goodies that I hope you will enjoy.  I know that Valentine's is just around the corner but I just had to post the few things that I did create just because of how much I love this day.  I've created some cards using the Glitz "Hello Friend" paper line along with their embellishments that coordinate.  I cannot tell you enough how much I just love this paper line.  Everything about it is yummy... :)

I used their cardstock and epoxy stickers, some washi tape, hand dyed seam binding, some lace, pearls and from a pale pink shade of vellum punched out some butterflies using a Martha Stewart punch.  Added a tag with a little sentiment and tied it with some twine and sweet little felt heart.
With this next card I simply took an embossing template and embossed the front of the card.  I then added my tag in the center that I downoladed online and just added some embellishments using a Papertery Ink die at the bottom of the tag, added some pearls and seam binding, a little twine and some washi tape and there you have it. The little bottle cap I made myself.
The next card uses the same paper with again some Papertrey Ink border dies, some heart dies also from Papertrey Ink, my sewing machine and some felt. I added some seam binding, pearls and a sweet sentiment at the bottom attached to a Maya Road heart pin.  The 14 sticker is from Glitz as well.


This next card uses again the Glitz paper along with the sentiment epoxy stickers.  The tulle is from Melissa Frances and the chipboard pieces are from the Glitz line.  I used some more felt hearts, a Maya Road pin, some seam binding and another little bottle cap in the center of the bow.


This last card uses again the same papers along with a Papertrey Ink heart border die.  I also used a heart doily and then used another printable that I found on line.  I added a felt heart, some seam binding and attached a fabric rose to the center with another Maya Road pin.  The sentiment on the tag is a stamp that is also from Papertrey Ink.


Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment