Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Goodie Bags...

Hi all, here are a few goodie bags that I made for some friends of mine for Valentine's Day.  I couldn't resist since they are too cute.  I made them using the Tim Holtz "In the Bag" die cut from Sizzix.  On the front of each of the goodie bags I just applied some patterned paper from "Glitz" and the cute little Valentine images on the front I printed off the computer.  I then just embellished them with some vintage lace, bakers twine, pearls and some hearts.  Now all there is to do is to fill them will sweet little Valentine's candies.
  The enamel number 14 is from Tim Holtz strung around with some bakers twine and the "forever" sentiment is a sticker that is also from Tim Holtz. I used a heart punch at the bottom and just stitched the center with the sewing machine and added some pearls.
The little tabs are from Papertrey Ink that I attached to the top of the Valentine image with the sewing machine and again added a little sticker sentiment to the center.  Wrapped some bakers twine around and added a little heart to the center of the bow.  The little key holes are from Melissa Frances.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment