Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week Explosion Box

Hi bloggers, well, once again some time has passed and everytime it seems that I want to sit down a post the fun things that I want to share with you all something always seems to come up.  Oh well, I'm still going to try to post more often but in the meantime...here is another Explosion Box that I created for my son's 2nd grade teacher this year at school.  I just loved the paper line that was used.  It was Authentique's "Curiousity" line and loved it so much.  It couldn't of been a better fit for the occasion. :)  Anyways, here are some pics.
 

The embellishments that came with the paper line were adorable as well.  The bow I created using the Looptie Loop die by Papertrey Ink.  I think thats the name of it, anyways, I love it. I've used it for many occasion!
I had a chain link that I got at Michael's and added some little addition cards, numbers and some other little trinkets that meant something to the teacher, ie-grade, teachers name, date that kind of thing.
I again used some seam binding, a decorative edge border punch, stickers, and tag embellishments for the inside of the box that all realated to teacher stuff. 
I also created a gift card holder and inserted and gift card inside the box as well as another little thank you for all she has done and what a wonderful and loving teacher she is.
 
Thanks for stopping in and checking this out.  I have lots more to share with you.  This will be the post of all posts since I am going to do it all at once from months past and present...hahah
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment