Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A little bit of bang....

Here are just a few sweet, little Fourth of July things that I made for the store.  These were made using the new BoBunny line.
This was a cute little gift bag I made using a paper bag and again using my Lopptie Loop die from Papertrey Ink to make the bow and then I just cut straight pieces of the Star paper and placed them all around the bow.  I added some twine, burlap, and some felt with a little crystal button in the center and then just made a little tag to say Celebrate tucked inside the bow.
 
I then made a 12 x 12 layout using the same paper and embellishments that coordinated with the BoBunny paper.
 
 
I just love the Fourth of July and everything it stands for.  I hope you all have had a wonderful belated Memorial Day and are looking forward to a wonderful Fourth of July coming soon.  :)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment