Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mother's Day Mason Jars

Hi all!  Well this year I got my little ones involved with making some Mother's Day gifts for all their gramma's.  We have 3 sets of them and the kids just love making things for them.  I actually saw this idea on pinterest and had to try it out since I love Mason Jars so much and I think they came out pretty cute and the kids loved making these.  I also added some tags with a sentiment on the backs of them in place of their cards.
 
I also added some coffee filter roses to the jars in place of real flowers..at least this way they won't die, right?  ha 
 
These little tags were also a lot of fun to make.  I just used various cardstock, some digital vintage clipart, lace, seam binding, some felt roses, and some little sparkly embellishments here and there and tied them around the tops of the jars.
 
 
I also created these little cones using a new Sizzix die called Cone, Faceted.  I then stuffed them with some shredded tissue paper and then added some fun stuff for all the gammies inside.  These were so fun to put together and I will be using this die quite frequently, I'm sure of it!
Sorry that these are a little hard to see so I will show you and individual shot of each one of them.  I just used some of my favorite cardstock as the cone shape and from there just embellished to my little hearts desire of whatever made me happy. 
 
 
 
Hope this inspires you to get busy and do some fun creating!
 
 
 
 
 



 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment