Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You Make Me Smile.....

Here are some cards I created using paper by American Crafts called Lucky Charms.  This is such a sweet paper line.  I used to create some Valentine's Day cards for the local scrapbooking store that I currently design for.  So here they are....
 
Again, the little chipboard jar stickers and other embellishments that came with this line are so, so cute and sweet.

 
On this card "THIS IS MY HAPPY PLACE" is one of the chipboard stickers along with the little chevrons going down along side the card.  Cute, right?  I added some heart pins and my seam binding and a heart button in the center. 
 
 
 
This last little card reminds of my little ones since I used to sing this song to them we they were little babies, that are no longer babies but to me they will always be my little ones.  This just brings a smile to my face when I see it.  Enjoy!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment