I started out by just painting the outside in a cream color shade, distressing it some and adding an aged look to it around the edges. She then gave me some papers from Prima that she liked and so I cut them out to fit the centers on the two spaces. From there I used some pennant die cuts that I had and made little banners on each corner.
I then added some of my favorite flowers and some old stamps. And then added a little bit of bling to give it that extra special something. To say the least she was very pleased with the outcome! I hope you all venture out and inspire to try something a little bit different.
Until next time have a wonderful week!