Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Belated Valetine...

Hi friends, well this post is coming out at an odd time.  But I wanted to share these little goody bags that I had made for some of my dear friends and the sweet teachers at school.  I hope to have some Easter shabby yumminess to share with you all in a few days.  But for now here is a belated post from February.  :)

These sweet bags were made by simply using some Valentine's paper from Recollections I purchased from Michael's.  I then used a heart die as well as a heart punch from Fiskars.  I fould these cute little heart shaped pink doilies on line and just placed those inside the little glassine bags, which were also purchased as Michael's.

The tiny tags are dies from Papertrey Ink and I then used some twine and seam biniding around the sticks and tied the tiny tags to that. Then I just stuffed the insides with some of their favorite candies.  Just a sweet special way to say "Happy Valentine's Day."   

 These can also be used for any occasion, even Easter!  Hope you try putting some of these sweet little treat bags together to five to a special someone.  Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment