Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room #215 "Pastel Goodness"

Ok, so here we are with another great challenge this week from The Shabby Tea Room.  This challenege is  to create a project including polka dots and flowers and have everything pastel.  It can't get much better than this ladies!  Again, the colors are fabulous and ones I use often to create many things.  Here is the photo, so lets put on our creative hats and get our hands to work on something spectacular!  :)


So again, I started with my basic cream colored cardstock and my patterend paper.  As you can see I use cream a lot as my background for many things.  I might have to think about changing that up some. :)  Ok, so I then just chose the patterned paper and started layering as I go.  I used felt for all of the flowers you see as well as the hearts.  Some paper leaves, seam binding and another little Easter sentiment.
   
 
I can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations over at The Shabby Tea Room
 
Here are the supplies used for this card:


Supplies:  Cream cardstock and pearls: (Michael's);  Patterned paper and cardstock sticker: (the girl's paperie);  Felt, flower and heart die cut and stamp: (Papertrey Ink);  Distress Ink: Gathered Twigs (Tim Holtz);  Paper leaves: (Prima) Misc: seam binding, lace and corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment